The Concrete Institute of Australia had responded to these challenging times by bringing you a weekly webinar. Open to both members and non-members, some of the topics released so far include:
- 30th April – Modular Prefabricated Concrete Construction
- 7th May – Concrete Flooring and Pavements – Design and Construction
- 14th May – Waterproofing of Concrete
- 21st May – A Modern Approach to Extend the Life of Concrete Assets
The webinars are designed to help participants keep up to date with the latest issues and developments in the industry, as well as encourage the sharing of knowledge.
You can sign up for the webinars on the CIA website (fees apply).
Upskill with eConcrete
Did you know that the CIA offers a huge range of online learning modules? If you’ve found yourself with more time on your hands due to COVID-19 restrictions, why not upskill online?
Some of the professional development opportunities include:
- eConcrete Presentations
- eConcrete Learning Modules
- Online Store (purchase current practice notes, concrete guides and codes, technical notes and other resources.)
Find out more on the Concrete Institute Of Australia website.